Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy. Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you’re financing a car, your lender may also have requirements. Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it’s time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
You need an Auto Insurance for the following cases.
- If you’re in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you’re worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
To purchase auto insurance, the easiest place in Illinois is Universal Insurance Services which provides multiple payment options. Simplifying the process and to build stronger communication platform for its customers, Universal Insurance Services launched its new version of website.
The website helps in getting an instant free quote. It’s quick and easy. All you need to do is to submit your application for a free automobile insurance quote using UIS’s easy-to-use website www.universalinsuranceservices.com. The website is also available in Spanish. For more information and queries, you can visit the site or take UIS’s Phone services by contacting (773) 539-0900.